Congratulations to AHeinz57 Pet Rescue & Transport for winning Heska’s $1000 donation!
AHeinz57 is a foster-based rescue organization in Iowa. They are committed to saving homeless animals
and providing them comfort through their many services only made possible by their staff and team of volunteers.
Terms and Conditions
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
2. Voting by US residents only, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry.
3. Nominated veterinary clinics must be US-located.
4. To enter, post an image of your Pet Valentine with the hashtag #HeskaPetValentine on Instagram or Facebook & tag your favorite veterinary clinic. Upon following these instructions, you will receive one (1) entry into the giveaway. Unlimited entries per person.
5. Winning clinics will be chosen at random from the hashtag #HeskaPetValentine posted on Instagram or Facebook.
6. Deadline to post with hashtag #HeskaPetValentine for random drawing of five clinics is Feb 15 11:59 PM MT. Winning clinics will be notified via the appropriate social medial channel Feb. 16, 2021 and must submit their pet-related charity of choice by Feb 17, 2021.
7. Winning clinics will each receive a giveaway of Northern Colorado products with an estimated retail value of $100.
8. Nominated charities must be a valid 501(c)(3) and pet related. The charity must not be political in nature. Charities will be vetted by Heska before voting commences, and may be rejected or modified in Heska’s sole and absolute discretion.
9. The five winning clinics and their pet-related charity of choice will be announced Feb 18, 2021 on Heska’s Instagram and Facebook pages.
10. Voting for the charities will begin Feb 18, 2021 on Heska’s website. Limit one (1) vote per person.
11. The charity with the most votes by the deadline of Feb 25, 2021 11:59 PM MT wins a $1000 donation from Heska in honor of the nominating clinic. A donation to the charity does not mean endorsement by Heska.
12. The winning charity will be announced and notified Feb 26, 2021.