Triaging Those Pesky Behavior Cases!
October 19th [US/CAN] @ 2pm ET / 11am PT | [EU] @ 8pm CET / 7pm GMT | [AU] @ 5am AEDT (Oct 20)
Does counseling owners who have pets with behavior concerns give you anxiety? If so, attend this free 1-hr webinar to assuage your fears and plan for these tricky canine and feline behavior cases. Amanda Eick Schwarzwalder, CVPM, RVT, KPA CTP, VTS (Behavior) will discuss several common behavior problems including separation-related disorders, aggression between pets or towards humans, urination and defecation in the home, and generally anxious behavior. She will equip you to better manage behavior concerns by explaining how to gather pertinent information, rule out medical causes, assess the severity and need for veterinary intervention, and how to find referral resources for your clients.
After this webinar, you should know how to:
* Gather the baseline medical data needed to assess behavior problems
* Collect baseline behavior data for common behavior problems
* Use Ian Dunbar’s Bite Scoring system
* Give common interventions to get patients to their veterinary appointment
* Create behavior referral information handouts for your practice
This program has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize RACE approval. NOTE: You must watch the webinar LIVE to earn the CE credit.