Pre-Recorded Webinar: How Your Practice Can Return to (Semi) Normal Operations
View this important pre-recorded webinar with discussions about COVID-19 learnings and solutions that can be applied to your clinic.
Presented by Wendy S. Myers, CVJ, Owner of Communication Solutions for Veterinarians, Inc. Webinar length: 1 hr, 12 min
Webinar Summary: How Your Practice Can Return to (Semi) Normal Operations
When mandates to shelter in place eventually end, will you be prepared for the demand for appointments? Work-from-home pet owners will be begging for preventive exams and elective procedures once you give them the green light. Let’s prepare your practice now:
- Set new protocols on how clients and patients will interact with you
- Prioritize which patients will need to be seen first
- How to handle patients that are due now for rabies vaccinations and heartworm-tick testing
- Use forward booking to fill your future schedule
- Create a balanced schedule for urgent care and checkups
- Leverage technician appointments to see increased volumes of patient
Wendy S. Myers, CVJ, has been training veterinary teams for more than 20 years as owner of Communication Solutions for Veterinarians. She helps teams improve their telephone and communication skills, so more pet owners say yes to medical care. Wendy shares her expertise through conferences, online courses, and monthly CE credit webinars. She is a certified veterinary journalist and author of five books. For five years, Wendy was a partner in an AAHA-accredited specialty and emergency hospital, which was sold to a corporate group. Her passion is to help practices like yours thrive and grow through effective communication skills.