Recorded Webinar: How Your Practice Can Return to (Semi) Normal Operations
View this recorded webinar with discussions about COVID-19 learnings and solutions that can be applied to your clinic.
Presented by Wendy S. Myers, CVJ, Owner of Communication Solutions for Veterinarians, Inc. Webinar length: 1 hr, 12 min
CE Credit will not be earned for watching recorded webinar.
Webinar Summary: How Your Practice Can Return to (Semi) Normal Operations
When mandates to shelter in place eventually end, will you be prepared for the demand for appointments? Work-from-home pet owners will be begging for preventive exams and elective procedures once you give them the green light. Let’s prepare your practice now:
- Set new protocols on how clients and patients will interact with you
- Prioritize which patients will need to be seen first
- How to handle patients that are due now for rabies vaccinations and heartworm-tick testing
- Use forward booking to fill your future schedule
- Create a balanced schedule for urgent care and checkups
- Leverage technician appointments to see increased volumes of patient