Recorded Webinar: The Truth About Giardia
View this recorded webinar.
CE credit can not be earned for watching the recorded webinar.
Duration: 1 hour
Watch this webinar where Michael Lappin, DVM, PhD, DACVIM presents an overview of what you and your clients need to know about this often elusive parasite. He will separate fact from fiction regarding zoonotic risk while discussing where giardia transmissions are likely to occur. We all know determining the right diagnostics and treatment for these cases is not always straightforward. Dr. Lappin will discuss the role of medications, diet, and probiotics to get our patients healthy again.
- Common co-infections and concurrent diseases
- Available diagnostic tests and how to interpret results
- Role of diet and probiotics in treatment
- Client education resources
- Prevalence and zoonotic potential