Pre-Recorded Webinar: What COVID-19 Taught Us That Will Be Everyday Efficiencies
View this important pre-recorded webinar with discussions about COVID-19 learnings and solutions that can be applied to your clinic.
Presented by Wendy S. Myers, CVJ, Owner of Communication Solutions for Veterinarians, Inc.
Webinar Summary: Duration: 1 hr, 15 min
Ready to reopen? More than half of states have started to reopen their economies under restrictions.
An analysis of 2,500 practices found revenue jumped 8% nationwide compared to being flat the previous week. What are these veterinarians doing? This webinar could mean your practice pivots faster.
Watch this webinar as your hospital prepares to reopen. You will learn how to:
- Build a balanced schedule with the right mix of urgent care, sick patient, and preventive exams
- Provide digital handouts, lab results, and home-care instructions
- Have exam room and contactless checkout
- Elevate the number of medical services that veterinary nurses and assistants may provide
- Use telemedicine to supplement hands-on exams
- Reduce pharmacy inventory with on-hand acute medications and shift refills to your online store
Wendy S. Myers, CVJ, has been training veterinary teams for more than 20 years as owner of Communication Solutions for Veterinarians. She helps teams improve their telephone and communication skills, so more pet owners say yes to medical care. Wendy shares her expertise through conferences, online courses, and monthly CE credit webinars. She is a certified veterinary journalist and author of five books. For five years, Wendy was a partner in an AAHA-accredited specialty and emergency hospital, which was sold to a corporate group. Her passion is to help practices like yours thrive and grow through effective communication skills.