In-House Specialty Testing
5 SPECIALTY TESTS in one platform! PT/aPTT Combo Test, Canine and Equine Fibrinogen, Canine DEA 1.1 Blood Typing, and Feline A/B Blood Typing.
Large and intuitive 7-inch color touchscreen, for easy workflow.
Speed and Accuracy
Reliable point-of-care results in 15 minutes or less for diagnostic information right when it's needed.
Small Sample Size
Requires 100 μL or less.
This compact analyzer incorporates easily into any existing lab suite.
Continuous internal self-test monitoring during operation increases confidence in results.
Ask About Heska's Reset Subscription Program
Pay Less. Get More. No Tricks.
Easy Data Retrieval
The Element COAG rapidly accesses trending data from patient record.
Element COAG's Convenient Cartridges
One-time use test cartridges have pre-measured test-specific reagent.
Convenient Results Storage
Store up 1000 test results, right on the analyzer.
Convenient Data Management
Assign, unassign or delete multiple items at once.
Manage patient data with HeskaView Integration.
Ready When You Are
Warm up in approximately 90 seconds.
Heska products have brought us better quality, better price and are clearly more user friendly.
Coheco Veterinary Hospital
Technical Details & Downloads
PT/aPTT Combo Test
- Measure both prothrombin time and activated partial thromboplastin time with one sample.
- For use with Canine or Feline citrated whole blood samples.
- Results in under 15 minutes.
Equine Fibrinogen Test
- Immediate, accurate, and quantitative in-clinic fibrinogen test.
- Results in under 15 minutes allows the clinician to treat early, improving patient outcome.
Canine Fibrinogen Test
- Quantitative results in under 12 minutes.
- Increased plasma fibrinogen indicates the degree of systemic inflammatory response; often before there is clinical evidence of disease.
- Decreased plasma fibrinogen can indicate disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC), bleeding or liver problems.
Canine DEA 1 Blood Typing Test
- Determine if canine patient is DEA 1 positive or negative in under 5 minutes.
- Make educated transfusion decisions quickly and easily.
Feline Blood Typing Test
- Determine if feline patient is blood type A and/or B in under 5 minutes.
- Make educated transfusion or breeding decisions quickly and easily.
The Element COAG™ Veterinary Analyzer uses parameter specific, one-time-use test cartridges containing pre-measured test-specific reagent. After reactions occur in the test cartridge’s micro-channels, light absorbance is measured through the optical detection window. Results are calculated and stored automatically in the analyzer database, as well as displayed on the easy to use touch screen.
Heska Support Teams are Here for You
We’re Available When You Need Us
Rest assured that when you need help, have questions, or have difficulties, we have you covered.
- Available 6:00am – 5:00pm MST Daily
- Emergency Support During Off-Hours
- Case Consultations or Product Usage Help