Diamond Animal Health, a wholly owned subsidiary of Heska Corporation, was originally founded as Diamond Laboratories in 1952. More than 50 years later, Diamond continues to manufacture healthcare products based upon the timeless principles of quality and consistency.
Diamond has established itself as a leader in the contract manfucturing of USDA-licensed biologicals while developing expertise in the manufacture of FDA-registered pharmaceutical products for both large and small animals. Our scientific expertise can expedite your products from concept and development in R&D through our technical experince in manufacturing to final distribution of your product.
We promise to make a difference in animal health by providing products and services that are reliable and valuable. We will always work to build relationships and earn trust by delivering the utmost in support with integrity and professionalism.
- Diamond AH is a 175,000 sq. ft. manufacturing, testing and distribution facility with a 168 acre research farm.
- As a USDA and FDA-registered facility, we produce private label diagnostic instrument kits, biologicals and pharmaceuticals.
- Quality Systems
- Product and Process Development
- Our biological expertise includes development and manufacturing of products for bovine, swine, aquatic and companions animal vaccines, including inactivated and attenuated live bacterins, modified-live and killed virus vaccines.
- With years of experience in the cGMP manufacturing of powders, tablets and non-sterile liquids, Diamond has the systems, equipment and skills required to help produce your FDA-licensed pharmaceutical products and nutritionals.