Dedicated Equine Application
Ultrasound specifically for your equine needs.
Specially designed backpack and 1.5 hours of battery power for in-field patient visits.
Multipe Probe Options
Transducers for cardiology, abdomen, tendon and reproduction.
Robust Image Storage
Store up to 130,000 high quality images on the ultrasound unit.
Robust Scanning Power
8 hours of scanning capability powered by U-Bank.
Coverage on system and probes for 5 years.
The Cuattro US9 is an Equine Ultrasound System with a Dedicated Equine Application
Excellent for In-Field Exams
Lightweight at 6.6 lbs, with specially designed backpack and battery power.
Engineered for the Way You Work
Choose from various probes for all your equine exam needs.
Large LED Monitor
15.6 in LED monitor for viewing of high quality ultrasound images.
In 40 years of business in this industry I have never worked with a better company and better people than Heska.
Paradise Animal Center
Technical Details & Downloads
Dedicated Equine Ultrasound:
Upgrade to flexible and reliable equine ultrasound with the new Cuattro US9. Engineered for the way you work, this modular unit offers transducers for cardiology, abdomen, tendon and reproduction specific ultrasound exams, with the capacity to store 130,000 images. The specially designed backpack provides an efficient option for in-field patient visits.
- Excellent penetration phased array for equine heart
- Convex array transducer equine abdominal scanner with high resolution
- Wide frequency range linear array for both low and deep tendon tissue
- Intra-rectal linear array transducer with dedicated 9.8 ft long cable
Dopplers Weight and Size
- 6.6 lbs (3kg)
- 15.6 in LED wide monitor. 1.73 in (44mm) in height.
- B/M/Color/Color M/PW/Power
- Macroconvex, max depth of 15.75 in (40 cm)
- Linear, Cardiac and Rectal
5-year warranty on system and probes
Scanning and Storage
- Storate space for over 130,000 images
- 8 hours scaning powered by U-Bank
- Cover protective silicon shell of main unit
- Battery life of 1.5 hours
- Specially designd traveling backpack
Heska Support Teams are Here for You
We’re Available When You Need Us
Rest assured that when you need help, have questions, or have difficulties, we have you covered.
- Available 6:00am – 5:00pm MST Daily
- Emergency Support During Off-Hours
- Case Consultations or Product Usage Help