Fully featured compact solution for your most challenging point-of-care exams
Delivered by newly designed adaptive algorithms and advanced processing
Premium Image Quality
mQuadro Imaging Architecture combines advanced transmission and reception, powerful parallel processing and intelligent algorithms that deliver higher image resolution
Enhanced Diagnostic Capabilities
Along with premium image quality, higher color sensitivity serves to enhance diagnostic capabilities
Dedicated Veterinary Software
Designed for the way you work with data information, exam modes, body marks, measurements and reports
Including HDR Flow, HR Flow, TDI, Tissue Tracking, Auto PW trace and Auto EF
The NEW Cuattro US10...raising the level of performance.
Mobile and Flexible
Slim profile and ergonomic design allow for effortless flexibility and mobility.
Equipped with single crystal transducers, unique echo boost, HDR Flow and 3T™ technology for a wide range of exams, from abdominal to advanced cardiac.
Multiple Probe Attachments
Convex Array, Linear Array, Single Crystal Phased Array, Phased and Micro-Convex Array
In 40 years of business in this industry I have never worked with a better company and better people than Heska.
Paradise Animal Center
Technical Details & Downloads
The Cuattro US10™ Ultrasound System offers a fully-featured, compact ultrasound solution for your most challenging point-of-care exams.
Delivering image clarity and advanced capabilities previously only available on larger, cart-based systems, the Cuattro US10 System defines the new standard for intelligent performance in a mobile, laptop design. Advanced system processing and newly designed adaptive algorithms raise the Cuattro US10 to a new level of overall performance. The Cuattro US10 offers users a fully-featured platform with premium image quality. Equipped with single crystal transducers, unique echo boost, HDR Flow and 3T™ technology for a wide range of exams, from abdominal to advanced cardiac, the Cuattro US10 System is a versatile platform for diagnostic imaging in any veterinary practice. The System’s slim profile and ergonomic design allow for effortless fexibility and mobility.
Features and Specs:
• 15″ LED wide format HD 1920 x 1080 monitor
• 256GB Solid State Hard Disk & iStation™ Patient Info Mgmt
• HDMI Output, (2) USB 3.0 Ports and Integrated Wi-Fi
• Travelling Case
• iScape™ View (Real-time Panoramic Imaging)
• AC Adapter with US power cord and Lithium-ion Battery Pack
(Built-in Main Unit, 90 minute rating)
• Ethernet adapter & internal Wi-Fi Protection film
for control panel TriPlex Mode
• Export Raw Data
• Trapezoidal Mode
• HDR Flow (High Dynamic Range Flow)
• HR Flow (High Resolution Flow)
• DICOM Basic, Worklist, MPPS, Query/Retrieve
• High quality CW imaging
• TDI and quantitative analysis for condent cardiology analysis
• Tissue Tracking quantitative analysis for advanced myocardial
• Auto measurement including Auto PW trace, Auto EF etc.
• C5-1s Convex Array (1.4-5.1 MHz.) • L12-4s Linear Array (3.0-13.0 MHz) • L14-6Ns Linear Array (3.5-16.0 MHz) • SP5-1s Single Crystal Phased Array (1.1-4.4 MHz) • 6LE5Vs Veterinary Intrarectal Transducer • P10-4s Phased Array (2.9-10.5 MHz) • C11-3s Micro-convex Array (3.0-11.2 MHz)
• B/M/Color/Color M/Power/Directional Power Doppler Flow
• Imaging Pulse Wave Doppler
(includes High Pulsed Repetition Frequency)
• PSH™ (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging)
• iBeam™ (Spatial Compounding Imaging)
• iClear™ (Speckle Suppression Imaging)
• iTouch™ (Auto Image Optimization)
• iZoom™ (Full Screen View)
• Echo Boost™
• Continuous Wave Doppler Function
• Free Xros M™ (Anatomical M-mode)
• iNeedle™ (Needle Visualization Enhancement)
• Physio Function Key
Dedicated Veterinary Software:
• Data information
• Exam modes
• Body marks
• Measurements and reports
mQuadro Imaging Architecture
Combines advanced transmission and reception, powerful parallel processing, and
intelligent algorithms. This delivers higher image resolution and
color sensitivity to enhance diagnostic capabilities.
3T Transducer Technology™
Increases transducer acoustic
bandwidth and transmission efficiency.
• Triple-matching layer design
• Total-cut design
• Thermal-control design
Heska Support Teams are Here for You
We’re Available When You Need Us
Rest assured that when you need help, have questions, or have difficulties, we have you covered.
- Available 6:00am – 5:00pm MST Daily
- Emergency Support During Off-Hours
- Case Consultations or Product Usage Help