Easy to use interface makes testing simple
Reliable, quantitative results provide data when you need it
Room temperature storage simplifies managing inventory
Get test results in as little as 5 minutes
Two way communication (when available) simplifies patient data entry with Practice Management Software Integration
Progesterone, TSH (Canine), Infectious disease and more
Simplified Testing Protocol and Immediate Diagnostic Information
Small Sample Size
Only 100uL volume of serum or lithium heparin required
Efficient Data Management
Simple retrieval and sorting of previous patient results, with comprehensive reports including results from multiple analyzers (Chemistry, Hematology, Immuno, etc.)
Fully self-contained micro-fluidic cartridge makes testing simple
Heska products have brought us better quality, better price and are clearly more user friendly.
Coheco Veterinary Hospital
Technical Details & Downloads
Combine proprietary technology with a sleek, compact platform to bring you fast, accurate results with an expanding test menu.
The Element i+ Immunodiagnostic Analyzer supports your diagnostic needs with the following tests:
- Total T4: Screen for hyper or hypothyroidism and monitor patients being treated for thyroid disorders.
- Cortisol: Diagnose and monitor for patients with Cushing’s or Addison’s Disease.
- Progesterone, TSH (canine), infectious disease, and more
Common Tests and Associations for Hypothyroidism:
- Immunodiagnostic: Low Total T4 points to the possibility of hypothyroidism
- Chemistry: Elevated cholesterol may be associated
- Mild anemia may be associated
- Elevated white blood cell count may be associated
- In the event you no longer have the supplied Lot-Specific USB drive with calibration files, please download files opens in a new windowHERE.
- Fluorescence immunoassay provides accurate, quantitative results.
- Superior accuracy via proprietary fluorescence waveguide imunoassay technology, combined with laser evanescent illumination.
- Fully self-contained micro-fluidic cartridge
- Simplified interface and operation with a small bench top footprint
- Small 100 uL sample volume of serum or lithium heparin plasma
Calibration File Download
In the event you no longer have the supplied Lot-Specific USB drive with calibration files, please download files HERE.
Heska Support Teams are Here for You
We’re Available When You Need Us
Rest assured that when you need help, have questions, or have difficulties, we have you covered.
- Available 6:00am – 5:00pm MST Daily
- Emergency Support During Off-Hours
- Case Consultations or Product Usage Help