Easy to use interface makes testing simple.
Reliable, quantitative results provide data when you need it.
Room temperature storage simplifies managing inventory.
Get test results in as little as 5 minutes.
Two way communication (when available) simplifies patient data entry with Practice Management Software Integration.
SDMA, cCRP, Infectious disease and more.
Simplified Testing Protocol and Immediate Diagnostic Information
Small Sample Size
Only 100uL volume of serum or lithium heparin plasma required
Efficient Data Management
Simple retrieval and sorting of previous patient results, with comprehensive reports including results from multiple analyzers (Chemistry, Hematology, Immuno, etc.)
Fully self-contained micro-fluidic cartridge makes testing simple
Heska products have brought us better quality, better price and are clearly more user friendly.
Coheco Veterinary Hospital
Technical Details & Downloads
Combine proprietary technology with a sleek, compact platform to bring you fast, accurate results with an expanding test menu.
The Element i+ Immunodiagnostic Analyzer supports your diagnostic needs with the following tests:
- Total T4: Screen for hyper or hypothyroidism and monitor patients being treated for thyroid disorders.
- cTSH: Diagnose and monitor hypothyroidism in canines
- Cortisol: Diagnose and monitor for patients with Cushing’s or Addison’s Disease.
- Progesterone: Manage breeding and parturition and screen for reproductive diseases.
- SDMA, cCRP, infectious disease, and more
- In the event you no longer have the supplied Lot-Specific USB drive with calibration files, please download files opens in a new windowHERE.
- Fluorescence immunoassay provides accurate, quantitative results.
- Superior accuracy via proprietary fluorescence waveguide imunoassay technology, combined with laser evanescent illumination.
- Fully self-contained micro-fluidic cartridge
- Simplified interface and operation with a small bench top footprint
- Small 100 uL sample volume of serum or lithium heparin plasma
Calibration File Download
In the event you no longer have the supplied Lot-Specific USB drive with calibration files, please download files HERE.
Heska Support Teams are Here for You
We’re Available When You Need Us
Rest assured that when you need help, have questions, or have difficulties, we have you covered.
- Available 6:00am – 5:00pm MST Daily
- Emergency Support During Off-Hours
- Case Consultations or Product Usage Help