Recorded Webinar: Canine Stifle Injury Series Part 2: Post-operative Rehabilitation
View this recorded webinar.
CE credit can not be earned for watching the recorded webinar.
Several surgical options are available for Canine Cruciate Ligament Disease (CCLD) but, surgery is only the first stage of a patient’s recovery. In Part Two of our two-part FREE CE Canine Stifle Injury Webinar Series, Alice Baker Meuten, DVM, DACVSMR, MS-TCVM will review CCLD, and walk us through rehabilitation of the post-operative stifle injury patient. Learn about manual therapies, therapeutic exercises and modalities, pharmaceuticals, and nutraceuticals to help ensure your CCLD post-op patients have the comfort they deserve during recovery, and the therapy needed to achieve a full recovery.
- Musculoskeletal tissue healing stages
- Pain and inflammation management
- Range-of-motion restoration and return to functional activity
- Rehabilitation techniques and modalities
- Potential post-operative complications