Recorded Webinar: Atopic Cats . . . What Are My Options
View this recorded webinar.
CE credit can not be earned for watching the recorded webinar.
Duration: 1 hour
Does treating feline allergies make you want to pull out your hair? In this FREE 1-hour webinar Dr. Alice Jeromin, Veterinary Dermatologist, brings an organized approach to evaluating and treating atopic cats who can present with extremely variable clinical signs. Leveraging vivid images and years of real-world experience she will teach you how to develop a plan that fits each patient’s unique needs and behaviors. Discover ways to control itch and discomfort through multi-modal treatment options for even the trickiest feline patient.
You will learn about:
- Varied clinical presentations of feline allergic disease
- Common differential diagnoses
- Current treatment strategies
- Value of a multi-modal approach to treatment
- Injectable and sublingual immunotherapy options