Recorded Webinar: Ears 101: Managing Otitis and More in Everyday Practice
View this recorded webinar on Otitis and download helpful resources.
CE credit can not be earned for watching the recorded webinar.
Ears 101: Managing Otitis and More in Everyday Practice
Presented by: Alice Jeromin, RPh, DVM, Diplomate ACVD
DOWNLOAD >> Webinar Presentation Slide Deck
Duration: 1 hour
Does managing otitis, ear hematomas or polyps have you shaking your head? In this FREE 1-hour webinar, Dr. Alice Jeromin, Veterinary Dermatologist, takes us through managing a variety of common diseases of the pinna and ear canal in dogs and cats. Her practical approach will have you confidently handling the everyday cases you see in your clinic and recognizing the atypical ones too.
You will learn about:
• Bacterial infections: When to culture and how to treat
• Otitis: How to diagnose and control
• Ear Margin Disorders: What to look for
• Treatment Options: When and what to use
• Biofilm: What is it and how to break it down