Recorded Webinar: Filling the Bowl: Nutritional Management Strategies for GI Disease
View this recorded webinar.
CE credit can not be earned for watching the recorded webinar.
DOWNLOAD >> Slides
Duration: 1 hour
Nutrition is essential to the wellbeing of our veterinary patients but, weighing all the different dietary considerations can be exhausting. In this FREE 1-hour webinar, Camille Torres, DVM, DABVP, DAVCN walks us through the important role of diet in the management of GI disease. Learn about nutritional treatment strategies for IBD, pancreatitis, colitis, comorbidities, and more. Her practical approach will provide you with a better understanding of the nutritional criteria needed for these challenging cases.
* Nutrients of concern for GI disease
* Probiotics, vitamins, and other supplements
* Performing nutritional assessments
* Navigating nutrition labels
* The latest in dietary management of canine pancreatitis