[AU & EU] Oops…I did it again! A guide to some of the most common errors in skin cytology
March 24th @ 8:00PM AET / 9:00 AM GMT
Cell morphology can be tricky! In this FREE 1-hour CE webinar, Francesco Cian DVM, DECVCP, FRCPath, MRCVS provides a case-based approach to some of the most common diagnostic mistakes in veterinary cytology. He will walk us through benign processes that can mimic neoplasia, and unsuspecting cytological characteristics of certain malignant neoplasms. Learn how to distinguish between these lesions cytologically and gain confidence in your diagnoses.
You will learn about:
- Distinguishing epithelial, mesenchymal, and round cell neoplasms
- Benign neoplasms and processes that appear malignant cytologically
- Malignant neoplasms that appear benign cytologically
- Identification of different round cell tumors and their clinical implications
- Situations that can complicate the diagnosis of mast cell neoplasia
This program has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize RACE approval. NOTE: You must watch the webinar LIVE to earn the CE credit.